You understand your camera. Now how do you use those settings creatively?
This course explores the 2nd part of the exposure triangle, shutter speed. Why do you need to worry about it? What's the impact of changing it? How can you consider it for superb images?
- Part 2 of 4 in mastering camera craft.
- More on the exposure triangle
- Shutter speed, why worry about it?
- Some examples
- How to use it creatively
- What can go wrong?
- An Interest in Photography
- The topics covered in the course Camera Settings
- A Camera
- Your camera can be Digital or Manual
- 2.5 Hours
- £60 per person when joining a scheduled group session
- £110 for one to one personal tuition